Tealbook is here to help! We pride ourselves on delivering the best customer experience possible. There are two types of support that you could receive depending on the nature of your request.
1. Technical support with the tool
If you need technical assistance with any of the features in Tealbook, please reach out to email@example.com.
2. Account relations and general support
If you cannot find an article in our Knowledge Base that answers “how to?” type questions, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager. We are happy to schedule time with you and walk you through functionality that you may be having challenges with.
Our response time is generally within 24 hours. We operate Monday through Friday.
3. I'm not getting any notification emails!
- Try doing a search f your email for @tealbook.com
- Check your Junk folder.
- Check your inbox filter and sort settings.
- Check the Other tab.
- Check your Blocked senders and Safe senders lists.
- Check your email rules.
- Check email forwarding.
- Check if your account is blocked.
- Contact your IT in case of a firewall.
If you are still having trouble, please provide the support team with the following information:
- What was the email you were expecting to receive?
- When were you expecting to receive it?
- Any error message received while using the platform.
This will help our support team replicate the issue and get back to you with a quicker response.
4. I can't log into tealbook; what do I do?
If you’re having issues trying to log into your tealbook accounts, here are a few things you can try on your end before reaching out to our support team.
- Try clearing your history/cache. This may help refresh your browser and allow you to log in properly.
- Check if you’re using Chrome as your browser. Tealbook is best supported by Chrome.
- Try resetting your password.
Still, having trouble? Please reach out to the support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. How do I access Tealbook's Terms and Conditions?
Tealbook users can find our terms and conditions here: https://www.tealbook.com/terms/
19. If I am an Admin, can I reset a password of a team member?
If the team member can't change the password by themselves they need to contact email@example.com for assistance. Administrators do not have the authority to reset a team member's password.
20. Is there a test environment for Tealbook?
Yes, there is. If you want to try the test environment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and our support team will help you gain access. We can not guarantee access but will review each request on a case-by-case basis.
21. Is it possible to save a search in Tealbook?
It is currently not possible to save a search.
22. Is it possible for me to update the email address of a team member?
In doing so, you need to delete the current profile of the team member and create a fresh one with the new email address. Under the "Our Team" section on the company's profile, just type the updated email address of the team member you would like to add. Once you click enter, it will ask for more information about the member. Just click add then the system will send an invite to the team member's email to register. This is necessary because the account is tied to the email address used.
23. What are the recommended dimensions for Newsfeed post image, Profile Picture, and Profile Banner?
Profile picture: 300x300 (1:1)
Profile banner: 2048 × 512 (4:1)
News feed post:1280 x 640 (2:1)
24. Why is the "search for people" not available on my profile?
"Search for people" is a feature only available to our buyer subscribers.
25. What is the source of information on a supplier's profile?
The information found on a supplier’s profile is entirely public information that can be found on public-facing web pages. A supplier may also choose to provide any additional information to their own profiles that they feel is appropriate.
26. How does Tealbook get its supplier information?
Tealbook scrapes over 400 million websites to gather the information necessary to round out millions of company profiles.
27. Does Teal Book provide any supplier debarment / Federal SAM database checking service?
We do not provide any supplier debarment. If we were asked to adjust relationships between a buyer & supplier, we would take that on but otherwise, there is no current process to manage that.