The Diversity Report insight page lets you see the amount of spend an organization has done with small and/or diverse suppliers in a time period. It includes components to help you filter the results to match each organization’s specific diversity reporting definitions.
(NEW) Diversity Enhancement: Ability to group spend by new filters
We have made an additional improvement to Diversity Reporting! You can now view diverse spend grouped by not only Type but also Category, Business Unit, or Country in the Diversity Report spend summary table.
By clicking the arrow beside the ‘Type’ header in the first column, you will open the filter menu and select the option you would like to apply.
To run the diversity report:
- Select the time period to report on. You can pick the years and/or quarters using the provided control.
- Select the Qualification Rules for including suppliers by clicking on the button
- Types of certificates to include in qualified spend on the report: leave All Types checked or clear it and select individual types.
- Agencies to include in the report: leave All Agencies checked or clear it and select individual agencies.
- Certificates Verified by My Company: Select an option for adjusting how manual certificate verification by your colleagues alters qualified and potential spend.
- Certificates Rejected by My Company: Select an option for adjusting how manual certificate rejection by your colleagues alters qualified and potential spend.
- Certificates Verified by tealbook: tealbook marks certificates loaded from third-party sites as Verified Select an option for how to apply this.
- Completeness Rules: Apply rules requiring specific levels of certification information for certifying agencies.
- Attestation Rules: Select options for requiring attestation from suppliers to qualify to spend.
- If you want to apply filters by spend category, group of countries, click the arrow to expand the Filters and use the provided controls to limit your results.
- The Summary section of the report will display the qualified and potentially spend for each certificate type.
The spend is presented by Certificate Type in three categories:
- Qualified: Certificate is with one of the Authorities selected and was active during the time period and meets the other Qualification Rules.
- Potential: Certificate is with an Authority that was not selected and/or was expired during the time period or was otherwise excluded based on Qualification Rules.
- Disqualified: Spend has been disqualified based on Qualification Rules
NOTE: Because the spend is presented by certificate type, spend can be counted more than once. For example, a company with both WBE and SBE certificates would have its spend counted in both the WBE and SBE types.
To see the details for each certificate type, click on the row in the summary report. You can toggle rows on and off by clicking on them. Once you have selected details to display, click the ... link to access the Export feature. This outputs the details in a comma-separated (CSV) format.
The details show up on three tabs to separate Qualified, Potential, and disqualified spend. You can drill into individual suppliers and see if your team has verified them.
The report also shows you which supplier qualifications have been verified by your team and by tealbook. Verification does not currently change whether a qualification is placed in the Qualified or Potential categories.
- tealbook verification: If a green checkmark is shown on the far right of the report, that indicates that tealbook has verified the qualification. tealbook verifies a qualification whenever it can confirm it at a credible third-party source.
- Client verification: When a supplier qualification is verified by a user at the organization running the report, the date of verification and the person's identity are provided.