Click on the name of a community to see the details about it. That includes the organizations in the “Buyer” role within the community and metrics about the activities of the supplier members. Buyer members determine if their corporate name is shared or if they are anonymized.
Authorized users can issue invitations to all existing suppliers by clicking on the Invite Existing button. This invites all existing suppliers for the buyer members to the community and sends them a notification of the invitation.
In the Metrics area, you can view:
- Suppliers: See the count of suppliers in the community and their invitation status (invited, accepted, declined).
- Posts: Shows the history of posts within the community by time period.
- Most Active Buyers: Shows the level of activity of the buyers in the community, including
the number of RFIs they have executed, how connected they are to suppliers and how
many searches they have performed.
- Top 10 Trending Suppliers: Which suppliers are seeing the most activity in the
- Common Tags: Common tags created by the buyers associated with suppliers.
- Common Search Terms: Common terms used to search by the buyers in the community.