The menu in tealbook provides quick access to the different functional areas. There are different top level menus for each primary user type:
- Buyer: Provides access to supplier information, creation and management of RFIs, contacts and communities.
Below is a preview of the Buyer Menu options:
- Suppliers: The supplier list, where you can find suppliers and drill into their profiles.
- RFI: For creating and managing RFIs.
- Insight: Provides insight on usage, consolidation, spend and diversity.
- News: Read and post articles, share news with colleagues and suppliers.
- Communities: Manage groups of suppliers and review activity.
Find out more about these menu options from our Knowledge Base or reach out to the tealbook team if you have additional questions.