The Consolidation tab shows how loading a company’s information into tealbook has helped consolidate links to suppliers, enrich those supplier records, highlight duplicates, and other potential issues.
These are key counts of suppliers for the client:
- Provided: The total number of suppliers provided in updates from the client based on unique supplier IDs.
- Matched: The percentage of supplier's tealbook was able to match to profiles. It provides both a percentage and a count.
- Consolidated: The consolidation of suppliers, removing duplication from the client system. It provides a total number of suppliers and a percentage consolidation measuring how many duplicates were removed.
- With Multiple IDs: The number of suppliers found to have multiple Supplier IDs in the client systems.
- Unmatched Supplier IDs: The number of suppliers that tealbook could not link to a supplier profile.
Supplier Profile Enrichment
This area shows some metrics for how the profiles for the client’s suppliers have been enriched with information. The numbers shown represent the amount over and above the number that the client provided the tealbook with.
- Tags Added: The number of descriptive tags describing the suppliers’ product and/or service offerings.
- Addresses Added: The number of addresses added for the suppliers’ locations.
- Contacts Added: The number of email contacts identified for the suppliers.
The Completeness insight component shows the overall average completeness of the supplier profiles enriched for the client. This is a score out of 100. Individual completeness scores are provided for key data elements.
Suppliers Loaded with Warnings
tealbook monitors supplier profiles by checking their web presence periodically. Warnings are generated for suppliers that may no longer be in business or have other issues with their web presence or content. This control focuses on the suppliers with a relationship to the client and provides the count for each type of warning.
You can click the download icon next to each warning type to download the list of suppliers with that warning.
- Inactive: There is no response from the domain associated with the supplier.
- Inappropriate Content: The site contains explicit content. Note: Not all of these sites will
be problematic. Some suppliers use language that, out of context, can appear explicit.
- Domain for Sale: The domain used by the supplier is listed for sale. This is usually an
indication of an inactive company, but can also be a temporary issue due to a supplier
forgetting to renew their domain registration in time.
- Company under Sanction: The company has been identified as one under sanction from
the US, EU, UN, or Canadian governing bodies.
- Location in Sanctioned Country: The company was identified as being located within a country facing economic sanctions.
Top 100 Suppliers with Multiple IDs
To help with the review of consolidation, and potentially to assist clients in removing duplication, the insight tab includes a list of the top 100 suppliers with multiple Supplier IDs in the client’s systems. They can be reviewed in place or downloaded by clicking the download icon.
Unmatched Supplier IDs
Not all suppliers can be found during loading. This can be caused by several issues, including:
- Suppliers who are individuals, not companies
- Suppliers with misspelled names/websites/email addresses
- Suppliers without enough information in the provided loads to definitively identify
- Suppliers that have gone out of business or have no web presence
You can export the list of unmatched suppliers by clicking on the Export button.