The News page provides timely information from suppliers and other enterprises on events and trends in your tealbook community. You, your colleagues, your suppliers and your prospective suppliers can share insights and information in a friendly environment.
To post an item:
- Click on the content area, labeled Write here...
- Provide a title and contents for your posting.
- You can use the tools in the header to format the contents of your post.
- Optionally, you can identify one or more hashtags to associate with the post. These will
help classify the content so people interested in it will find your post.
- Optionally, you can also upload an image to attach to the post by clicking the Add Image
- Select your audience. The available options will vary based on your security profile and
- Broadcast: Only available to tealbook personnel, allows broadcast messages to all
- Internal: Available to all users, only posts the message to your colleagues in your company.
- Choose a community: Available to all users, select the community of people you want to post to and then choose the roles (buyer, supplier, all) within those communities.
- Click Post.
Note: You can delete your posts at any time but there is no feature for editing a post once it is created.
The Spotlight section cycles through posts you are interested in. You can change the hashtag you are displaying by clicking on one of the Trending Hashtags.
Reporting a Post
If you see a post with inappropriate content, click on the ... icon next to the item and select Report post.
Deleting a Post
You can delete your own posts at any time by clicking the ... icon next to the item and selecting Delete post.
Note: If someone on your team creates a post and is not available to delete it, please reach out to support and they can delete it for you.