The General insight page provides instant access to key metrics about the use of tealbook by your company and your suppliers.
- Company: Metrics for your team’s use of tealbook and your supplier base.
- Most Active Users: The top users of tealbook in your company and their contributions. This includes the number of RFIs they are participating in, companies they have followed, tags they have created, profiles they have viewed, contacts they have made, searches they have performed, and days that they have opened the application. Hover over any of the icons to see what the number represents.
- Searches: A month-by-month history of supplier searches. Hover over a data point to see the exact number of searches.
- Trending: The hot list of suppliers based on the number of views. It shows you the current period and an arrow (green: up, red: down) indicating movement from the previous period.
- Common Search Terms: The most common terms used by you and your colleagues in searches. The more frequently the term was used, the larger it appears. Click on a word to launch a search for related companies.
- Company Tags: The most common tags enforced by you and your colleagues. Click on a word to launch a search for companies with this tag.
NOTE: The Most Active Users section defaults to showing the last 90 days of activity. You can select the time period you are interested in from the drop-down.