All new users register with TealBook by going through a simple process that uses their email addresses to authenticate them with their company profiles.
1. Go to www.tealbook.com and click on the icon where you'll be taken to the login page. Click on the Join for free! link to sign-up to TealBook.
2. Enter your @CompanyName email address in the Sign-Up form in both fields provided. We ask for it twice to help users avoid registering an incorrect email address. Afterwards, click on the Sign Up button.
Note: TealBook will attempt to identify your default language during the sign-up process. If you wish to use a different language, please select one from the dropdown and the page will translate.
3. TealBook will attempt to identify which company to associate you with based on your email address and will display the appropriate company. If you do not see your company in the list, click on the Other link to provide some additional information and a customer service representative will help you.
4. For most users, click on your company when it is displayed. You will see a confirmation message.
5. Check your email for the confirmation message. It will provide a link that allows you to complete registration and set your password. The messaging will help you set your password appropriately.
Note: When each new user registers in TealBook, they receive a default level of access to the application based on the configuration of their company.
● Forbidden Domain: If a user provides an email address linked to a forbidden domain, like gmail.com, they receive a message letting them know that their account will be set up for them. This is because Gmail domains are most often personal accounts and not related to a business. However, if there is an exception please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.