There are five languages currently supported on TealBook. If you wish to change the language displayed, you can do it by selecting a language from the dropdown list in the login screen or through My Account.
TealBook currently supports the following languages:
- English (US)
- Traditional Chinese
- Simplified Chinese
Changing language at log in
To change the displayed language at the login screen, simply click the dropdown menu beside the globe icon and choose your preferred language.
Changing language through My Account
You may also change the language setting through your user account profile. When you change the language through your profile, TealBook will display the language that you've saved so you don't have to set it up at the login screen every time to you log in.
To change the display language on your TealBook account:
- While logged in to TealBook, click the arrow beside your profile photo on the top right corner and select My Account.
- Click the pencil icon below your profile photo to edit your profile.
- Scroll down and locate the language selector dropdown on the bottom left of the screen.
- Click the dropdown arrow beside the globe icon and select your desired language.
- Click the Save button on the top right of the screen below your profile photo.