As a buyer, you have the ability to search for suppliers to help you manage your sourcing events. There are different ways on how to look for a supplier depending on the information available.
Searching for a Supplier by Name:
1. Go to the Suppliers tab page
2. Input the Supplier's name in the box provided.
3. Click on Search
4. All Suppliers with the name provided will be displayed.
5. Choose the desired supplier
Searching for Supplier using the advanced option.
1. Go to the Supplier tab page
2. Input the Supplier's name on the box provided.
3. Click Advanced
4. List down the specifications.
5. Click on Search
6. Next window will display all suppliers that match the specifications provided.
7. Choose the desired supplier.
Searching for a Supplier using Advanced Filters
1. Navigate through the left side of the page to see Advanced filter options
2. Click the arrow on the option to be filtered.
3. To display a particular filter, mark the box next to it and additional search options will be provided if applicable.
4. Multiple selections are accepted to narrow down the search.
5. Once done, click on search and all suppliers within the specifically marked boxes will be displayed.
6. Choose the desired supplier
Exporting Search Results
You can export the search you've made by clicking on the export button. Please note: Exports are limited to 100 supplier records at a time.
Please sign in to leave a comment.