If you have buyer or supplier admin permissions you are able to block and unblock members within your organization depending on your business needs.
1. Log in to your account on tealbook.com
2. Click the hamburger menu and select "Admin".
3. Look for the specific name of the user that needs to be unblocked. Click the row to navigate into the profile.
4. On the profile, click "Unblock User" or "block user"
5. To ensure that the user is unblocked, you can check that the status changed from "Blocked" to "Normal" and the button changed from "Unblock User" to "Block User".