Registering as a New User
All new users register with tealbook by going through a simple process that uses their email address to authenticate them with a company profile.
- Go to www.tealbook.com
- Click on the Sign-Up link.
- Enter your email address in the Sign Up form in both fields provided. We ask for it twice to help users avoid registering an incorrect email address.
- Click the Sign-Up button.
Note: tealbook will attempt to identify your default language during the signup process. If you wish to use a different language, please select one from the dropdown and the page will translate.
- tealbook will attempt to identify which company to associate you with based on your email address and will display the appropriate company. If you do not see your company in the list, click on the Other link to provide some additional information and a customer service representative will help you.
- For most users, click on your company when it is displayed. You will see a confirmation message.
- Check your email for the confirmation message. It will provide a link that allows you to complete registration and set your password. The dialog will help you set your password appropriately.
Note: When each new user registers in tealbook, they receive a default level of access to the application based on the configuration of their company.
Exceptions: These are the exception scenarios that impact signing up.
- Forbidden Domain: If a user provides an email address linked to a forbidden domain, like gmail.com, they receive a message letting them know that their account will be set up for them. A task is generated in the Concierge task list.