Our integration with EcoVadis, the world’s most trusted provider of sustainability ratings for global supply chains, is underway!!
Through this integration, joint TealBook-EcoVadis customers will benefit from being able to see their suppliers’ sustainability ratings directly within their TealBook profile. This enhanced supplier data will allow joint customers to quickly and easily identify suppliers that meet their ESG, CSR and diversity requirements. Customers can also request EcoVadis ratings for suppliers who have not yet been rated, generating further visibility into their sustainability footprint.
For those TealBook customers who are not yet EcoVadis customers, but are interested in this feature, you can submit a request to EcoVadis for licenses, directly within TealBook!
If you are already an EcoVadis customer and you want to connect your EcoVadis account in TealBook:
Note: only users with Buyer Admin status in TealBook are able to connect your organization’s EcoVadis account to your TealBook account. To do so:
- Login to TealBook
- Navigate to the hamburger menu in the top-left corner of the screen and select ‘Admin’
- Select ‘App Config’ → ‘Integrations’
- Enter your EcoVadis credentials and select ‘LinkAccount’
If you are already a joint TealBook/EcoVadis customer and you have inputted your EcoVadis credentials into TealBook:
- Navigate to the ‘EcoVadis’ tab on the supplier’s profile that you would like to see an EcoVadis rating for.
- Select, ‘Request EcoVadis rating for this Supplier’
- Fill out the required information including:
- Selecting a contact at the supplier’s organization to send the request to
- You can also add a new contact. Required information includes first/last name, email address, and phone number.
- Selecting a supplier location to be rated
- Assigning a contact at your company
- The request will then be sent over to the EcoVadis team who will either:
- Request that that supplier share their EcoVadis rating with TealBook (if the supplier is already an EcoVadis customer)
- Request that that supplier obtain an EcoVadis rating which will subsequently be shared with TealBook (if the supplier is not yet an EcoVadis customer)
- You will now be able to track the status of your request both from that supplier’s profile and from the Supplier Outreach page* (under the Insights tab)
- *Note: only users with Buyer Data Admin status in TealBook will be able to view all of your organization’s requests in the Supplier Outreach page. Users without Buyer Data Admin status in TealBook will only be able to view the requests that they personally made.
- Once a supplier has approved their EcoVadis rating to be visible in TealBook, you will be able to view the rating from within their supplier profile in TealBook with a direct link to the full EcoVadis report.
Images for ‘if you are already a joint TealBook/EcoVadis customer’
If you are not yet an EcoVadis customer but are interested in seeing your supplier’s EcoVadis ratings:
- Visit the ‘EcoVadis’ tab of any supplier’s profile and select ‘Request EcoVadis Account Access’
- You will be redirected to an EcoVadis webpage where you can register for an account